Returns and exchange details
As customers, we always want to be protected when we make a purchase. Whether the quality is not good or if we simply changed our mind, we want to be able to get the money back.
For that reason, here at Splinters and Hides we offer a 14 days no-matter-what return policy. We know this won't happen, because our products are outstanding :), but if you change your mind, you have 14 days to send back the item.
We are reasonable people and we'll try to solve any problems you'll have. More than anything else, we want happy customers!
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we can't accept returns for Custom or personalized orders or items on sale.
We ship as soon as possible, in 2-4 days for the stock items. If the item is not in stock, it takes 5-7 working days to make it.
Normally, you'll receive your package within one week, no matter where you are.
Yes, I know, that's VERY FAST!
We only ship in the United States currently, international may be in the future.
If, by any reason, you'll not be able to receive the package and it will be shipped back to us, you'll need to cover all the shipping costs.
If you want your item to be shipped to a different address please email us email@example.com you place the order so we can address and changes any shipping costs that may apply.
- Our leather come from reputable tanneries.
- Fullgrain leather is an excellent high quality, low-maintenance leather. Very resistant and durable.
- Because every device screen is calibrated differently, exact color cannot be guaranteed. Products are represented through both images and descriptions as accurately as possible. As leather is a natural material and all products are handmade, please expect small variations from piece to piece. Some leathers have more charcter than others.
- We tailor our designs based on the characteristics of each leather, so each piece is unique and special.
- OUR LEATHERS ARE NOT SCRAPS, WE CUT THE BEST PIECES FROM FULL HIDES AND IT GUARANTEES THE HIGHEST QUALITY.
- We love leather and we want it to be seen as it is, with its brands and signs of its nature.
BASIC LEATHER CARE
Any natural vegetable tanned leather will require a protectant of some sort. We suggest Smith's Leather Balm on any natural veg tan products that you purchase. It moisturizes and protects the leather and it smells great. Put a coat on your most used leather goods once or twice a year.
It takes a while (years) to get to a point of drying and cracking, so you shouldn't worry about that for awhile. For the most part, you want to keep water and dirt away, while making sure the leather doesn't dry out which could lead to cracking. If down the road you find your leather getting very dry, a coat of mink or neatsfoot oil will also help bring it back.
Returns & exchanges
We gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Contact us within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
Conditions of return
If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with your order.